Monday, February 8, 2010

Update

Sorry I have been MIA.  Very busy since the first of the year.  I have been working out at least 4 times a week, and tracking my calories and fitness on livestrong.com (the daily plate section).  Since January 1st I have lost 13 pounds.  I should have measured to track inches, but I didn't.  I'm almost 2 pant sizes down.  I think I'm 2 band sizes in my bra since I haven't found one that fits just right now.  I'm actually proud of myself for being able to do 5.0 incline at 3.5 mph.  I actually got it up to 4.0 mph yesterday for 5 minutes and that is my goal; to keep it that way during my workout.  I have been weight circuit training as well, and added ab excercises from Roy's total gym last night.  Needless to say my stomach hurts if I cough or laugh today.  I hope to reach my goal weight before Thanksgiving this year.  I'm 3 pounds behind schedule on my goals.  I will update you on my journey as it continues.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome you lost 13lbs and have been working out consistently. Congratulations! I hope to get back into a workout schedule soon. And want to get to my weight goal once and for all.

    ReplyDelete