Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anniversary Countdown

Ok- I have only 16 days until my 10th anniversary! I know I'm probably retardedly excited but not everyone was happy that I got married after all I was only 21 and I got married on the 1st anniversary of my first date with my fiancee. I only know of 2 other couples that are still together after all this time; a lot of our friends are divorced now. I'm so glad we have been able to work through our problems but all married couples know that is an ongoing process. We have overcome so many financial and emotional hurdles in our time together and I cannot wait to grow old with him. All except the wrinkles part :) I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years bring.

Dec 31, 1999


See my "cute" ring

1 comment:

  1. Y'all look like such babies! So young. I'm glad that you continue to grow as people and as a couple. Congrats, Best Wishes and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete