Friday, August 7, 2009

Insomnia

Ok- its 12:10 am and I have to be up by 6:30. Busy day tomorrow; follow-up blood work, pest control appointment, wedding shower gift shopping, grocery shopping, cleaning, paying bills... the list goes on and on.


I'm new to this whole blog thing but thought since I'm becoming addicted to facebook I better find something else to do. I can hear my sisters laughing now while reading this, since I believe we all have inherited some form of our father's obessive personality. I haven't seen many if any blogs by working moms; I'm sure they are out there, but like I said new to the blog thing so I haven't run across it.


Currently hearing footsteps overhead so it must be Matthew on his way to the bathroom. We started night-time potty training as well about a month ago. He previously wore underwear during the day and pull-ups at night. When we finish the last package he announced to me that he didn't want to wear "diapers" to bed anymore since he was a big boy now and "diapers" were for babies. I thought what the hay (its a family blog :) we'll give it a shot. There have been a few midnight sheet changes, and I have some how gotten in a habit of waking up at 2AM to check on him but he is doing very well.


Well I better get off of here and try to get some sleep. Roy went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with a sinus infection an addition to an ear infection, so he is currently in bed snoring due to the new meds. Look like I have the couch, until next time.

1 comment: